MailScanner w/ Qmail / Plesk ( format error: file is too short )

Cameron B. Prince cplists at princeservices.com
Thu May 10 00:50:40 IST 2007

Hi Res,

I disabled MailWatch and tested again with the same results:

[root at secure MailScanner]# /usr/sbin/MailScanner
In Debugging mode, not forking...
Ignore errors about failing to find EOCD signature
format error: file is too short
 at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 832
Stopping now as you are debugging me.

It doesn't look like the problem is related to MailWatch.

Thanks,
Cameron