writing to /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue May 8 16:01:16 IST 2007

Only half correct. The MailScanner queue is lost but the MTA queue is still
intact. When MailScanner restarts it will process all the MTA's queue again
so everything lost in the MailScanner working dir is rebuilt anyway. Nothing
in the MTA queue is touched until it's in the MTA outbound queue.

Rick

believed to be clean.