Automated Reply from ittsl01 <info@ittsl.com>

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Tue May 8 09:10:10 IST 2007

On 8 May 2007, at 01:25, Matt Kettler wrote:

> ittsl01 wrote:
>> ITTSL is out of the office until 14th May on Business in Europe.
>> If you require urgent assistance, please a problem ticket at
>> http://www.ittsl.net and we will respond to as soon as possible.
>> Many Thanks.
>
> Hmm, should we ALL go and open tickets? :)

It IS tempting...

Dear problem dept

How do I set my out of office up?

Regards ...

:-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ