Interesting need

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon May 7 23:43:37 IST 2007

Andrew MacLachlan spake the following on 5/7/2007 2:14 PM:
> Or if you use Exchange internally - setup a rule, that way you can also forward all internal messages. (no anti exchange rants please - It's paid many of my bills...)

No anti-exchange rants here, you administer what the check signers want to run.
I am fending off a possible move to Exchange or Notes. I am hoping that they
will wince at the costs. They pay me anyway, and I have told them that they
would need to add a warm body for either option. I don't have any time left in
the day.
--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and