Interesting need

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon May 7 23:40:14 IST 2007

Glenn Steen spake the following on 5/7/2007 2:42 PM:
> On 07/05/07, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
>>

>> Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
>> > Archive mail "forwards" email? I thought it only "archived" it...
>> RTFM my friend :-)
>
> Yes I did, and I have a question...Wouldn't using Archive Mail
> forwarding include all the spam etc? Call me crazy (who knows, I might
> be:-) but in that sense I'd go for Alex suggestion...;)
>
> Cheers
I think the archive mail option would be for those organizations that are
required to keep "everything" that crosses their gateway. So unless you can
stop it at the MTA, you would have to keep it.
I would rather use a forward at the non-spam actions also if it were up to me,
and I had no legal requirement to keep everything.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and