Interesting need

Rob Poe rpoe at plattesheriff.org
Mon May 7 16:53:07 IST 2007

This might not be so much a MailScanner function ... but

I have a Linux / Sendmail / MailScanner box set up in front of a corporate mail system.  It's doing the domain as relay-domains and mailertable.  One of their users wants all of his EXTERNAL incoming mail to go to both HIM and his assistant.

I tried with the aliases and virtusertable ... didn't work (just forwarded on to the corp mail system as if nothing was in there).

Is this something I can do with a MailScanner rule?