SpamAssassin 3.2.0

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Sun May 6 18:39:24 IST 2007

Yes, it's a genuine bug.

I reproduced it at home and produced a patch, which I tried to send you a link
to, but unfortunately you don't seem to accept mail from my home ISP (verizon).

I don't have the link handy, so you'll have to dig around the SA bugzilla. It
shouldn't be hard to find. Search for open bugs involving uridnsbl.