RES: use mailscanner only for reports

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat May 5 14:33:29 IST 2007

On Sat, 5 May 2007, Wilson A. Galafassi Jr. wrote:

> In this case i want to use mailscanner + mailwatch only to generate reports
> using mailwatch. It´s possible? The messages are scanned for spam and
> viruses in other (external) server, so my utilization is only for reports.

Just select deliver for all classes and be done with it.

But I fail to see the use of this. Are the other solutions soo poor they
can not provide you with this information?

Why not park them outside next to the dustbin and let MailScanner +
MailWatch do the job for you?

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)