Clamav suggestions

Andrew MacLachlan amaclach at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 5 00:03:48 IST 2007

This is all very well, but make sure your host has enough memory and you have vmware-tools installed and running otherwise ESX will page for you if it's short of memory - and that isn't pretty...
CPU isn't that important with VMs - - I've never seen an ESX box max out it's processors unless it's already run out of physical memory.

Regards,
Andrew MacLachlan