No Programs allowed

ajs at vifilfell.is ajs at vifilfell.is
Wed May 2 15:30:40 IST 2007

This is related to the letter 'É'. If a mail or an attachment starts with
this character (hex 0xC9), file flags the mail as a DOS executable.

Regards, Asgeir.

"Glenn Steen" <glenn.steen at gmail.com>
Sent by: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
02.05.2007 14:27
Please respond to
MailScanner discussion <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>

"MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
cc

Subject
Re: No Programs allowed

On 02/05/07, Jon Bjorn Njalsson <jonbjorn at mbl.is> wrote:
> I have no idea, looking at the message in mailwatch I see at the bottom
> of the page File msg-26492-33.txt Type text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
> and the file command run against message body says ASCII HTML document
> text.
So it is already decoded to its own file in the quarantine... If you
run file on that file, what does it (literally) say?

--
-- Glenn