A lot of spam getting through

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at woodmclaw.com
Tue May 1 15:17:58 IST 2007

> 4) Add this following custom rule to match those spams which just link
> picture.
> uri             GRB_Imagehost
> /\.(?:|imageshack|2and2|afreeimagehost|imagehosting)\.(?:com|net|us)/i
> score           GRB_Imagehost  1.0
> describe        GRB_Imagehost  Linking to free image hosting service

Well I thought there were no error.  Please excuse me for being dense.
I am getting the below.  Maybe I am seeing word wrap on your rule and it
is messing me up.  I put the rule in as I see it above.  Each line
starting with:
Uri
/\.
Score
Describe

Is that correct?

[8894] warn: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, no value
provided for "uri", skipping: uri GRB_Imagehost 0.05375
[8894] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping:
/\.(?:|imageshack|2and2|afreeimagehost|imagehosting)\.(?:com|net|us)/i
0.00016
[8894] warn: config: warning: description exists for non-existent rule
GRB_Imagehost 0.39171
[8894] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule
GRB_Imagehost