RBL Ignored

Tony Melia tmitconsultancy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:10:43 CEST 2007

Hi, I am running Mailscanner 4.58.9 with spamassassin 3.1.8-2.fc5.1 on
Fedora Core 5.  All was working well until I updated spamassassin via YUM a
few weeks ago.  Since then, a lot more spam than normal has got through that
would previously have been blocked.  It would appear that spamassassin is no
longer doing RBL checks since the upgrade.  The only RBL checking done at
the moment is by Mailscanner of the URL's within emails, but no actual SMTP
checking.

Where can I check this, because I know there are a few different areas that
this could be set it.

Regards.