Content checks after a message was marked as SPAM

Arthur Sherman arturs at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 29 17:47:06 CEST 2007

> > I mentioned that even after spam checks marked a message as spam, MS
> > continues with content checks.
> >
> > I'd like to set MS so that if for any reason a message is
> considerd spam, MS
> > would stop processing it.
> > That also means that if a message reached Spam Score, MS
> wouldn't check
> > against further rulesets.
>
> If I remember correctly - if your (High Score) Spam Actions are
> deliver/forward it's checked but if it's store/delete it's not. So
> basically if you send the mail on content and virus checks are done.

Forgot to mention that the spam trap account is whitelisted in every rule
possible, so basically MS shouldn't check the messages intended to it.

But the problem is that MS continues processing the message AFTER it decided
the message is spam. This is a waste of resources...

Best,

--
Arthur Sherman

+972-52-4878851