Exchange/Outlook Specific Settings?

Fabien GARZIANO fabien.garziano at caliseo.com
Thu Mar 29 10:05:30 CEST 2007

I also use Mailscanner on a box in my DMZ with postfix. I use MailScanner for content checking, and I'm very satisfied with it.

For rejecting unknown recipients, I've found a very, well hmmm... , not very smart, but it's working.
Everytime I change my user in the AD tree, I make a dump of the Email adresseses with a vb script, generated in a file.
I get it to my postfix/MailScanner box and will use it like my recipients file.

It's not a sophisticated way, but it's working. I can mail you the scripts if you need it Paul.