Mailscanner and opensuse

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 09:49:33 CEST 2007

I don't know if there are better solutions, but I'm testing on an
Opensuse 10.2 box right now and all I did was download the files
directly from the Mailscanner website and run the install script.

It appears the install script builds RPMs for you.

It seems to have done everything (unless anyone can suggest
otherwiese?).

cheers,
Paul
--