Cogent blacklisting ?

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Mar 25 22:58:56 CEST 2007

Chris,

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, Chris Richardson wrote:

> Just wanted to ask any other customers out there if they are starting to
> recieve alot of rejects of outbound mail saying congent is black listed? i
> recieve two emails out of like 6 today and never had this problem untill last
> night was woundering if any one else was having this problem and if anyone
> know what blacklist might be doing this as the rejections didnt offer much
> insight

You mean they are blocking or others are blocking?
If you know the IP of the server run it through an RBL tester, you can use
one ar http://its.ausics.net

without seeing any 5xx message we wont really be able to assist much
further.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/