Julian is out of hospital

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Mar 24 14:00:41 CET 2007

Tim,

This is great news, I suspect we wont hear from him for a few weeks at
very least, nor should we, he needs lots of recouperation.

Thanks very much for taking the time to keep us all informed, it has been
very much appreciated.

Cheers

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/