upgraded spamassassin, mailscanner can't see it

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Fri Mar 23 21:16:49 CET 2007

Blaze King wrote:
> Here's the errors when running ./install from that folder:
>

> t/prefs_include.............    Not found: qp-encoded-desc =  Invalid
> Date: header =ae =af =b0 foo
> # Failed test 1 in t/SATest.pm at line 592
> t/prefs_include.............FAILED test 1
>         Failed 1/2 tests, 50.00% okay
> t/razor2....................skipped
>         all skipped: no reason given

> Failed Test       Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
> -------
> t/prefs_include.t                2    1  50.00%  1
> 9 tests skipped.
> Failed 1/67 test scripts, 98.51% okay. 1/1878 subtests failed, 99.95%
> okay.
> make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 29

Might be UTF-8 language ENV messing up the test.
Edit /etc/sysconfig/i18n and remove the utf-8 stuff, then try again. You
might need to logout/login to fixup the ENV, not sure.
My i18n looks like this:

LANG="en_US"
SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"
SUPPORTED="en_US:en"

I thought there was a workaround already in the source, but perhaps it's
not working automatically for you.

Ken
Pacific.Net