IP address reputation, BorderWare

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Mar 23 00:23:00 CET 2007

Kevin Miller spake the following on 3/22/2007 4:04 PM:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> Yes ... like SPF but without all the people who have ~all in their
>> records!
>
> I've never understood that.  Mine are all hard fails.  Soft fails are
> for people that are soft in the head, me thinks.
>
> Oh well.  Quittin' time...
>

> ...Kevin
If you have access to update the spf record, you should at least know which IP
addresses you send mail from! I think it is just fear that they will miss
something.  So have soft-fails for 30 days or something, and then go back and
fix it.

I wish it was quitting time... Gotta stay after and install a 3ware raid card.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and