IP address reputation, BorderWare

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Thu Mar 22 23:42:18 CET 2007

Hi!

>> That's interesting. Can you explain your position?

> Over 90% of the email that the 200+ domains I protect is spam from spoofed
> email address's, why should I send an email to these poor sods who have had
> they email address spoofed just to fill up their email inbox.
> As far as I am concerned it is a joke system that compounds the spam issue.

Fill up their mailbox? Perhaps i am missing the point completely, but this
isnt what our sender verification does. It CHECKS with a test on the
remote mailserver, it dont fill up mailboxes. Why do ytou think it will
fill up mailboxes? It dont SEND mail its just a check/test.

I think you completely misunderstand what its supposed to do, or am i?

Bye,
Raymond.