More good news on Julian

Chris Yuzik itdept at fractalweb.com
Wed Mar 21 15:00:36 CET 2007

Tim Chown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm away from uni at the moment so haven't personally seen Jules for
> 4 or 5 days now, but colleagues tell me he's now walking around at
> the hospital, and continuing his recovery well.
>
> There's a suggestion he may be discharged this coming weekend if he
> continues his current progress.
>
> Obviously it's up to Jules, his parents and his doctors as to when he
> may go online again, but it's not infeasible to suggest he'll be online
> at least in moderation within a week.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

Tim,

Thank you for your updates on Julian's status. Although we've never met
him in person, we've come to know him over the years and have always
appreciated his generosity with his time and willingness to help.

The MailScanner community continues to prove to be one of the strongest
open source communities I have ever seen, and Julian is behind all of that.

Cheers,
Chris