Control mail

Fabio Silva fssilva at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:12:39 CET 2007

Martin, is it what i need, but if i have about 10 users from different
domains that need to send files .zip to me, i can configure it like
this
FromOrTo: user at domain2.com /etc/MailScaner/rules.domains.conf
FromOrTo: user at domain3.com /etc/MailScanner/rules.domains.conf
FromOrTo: user at domain4.com /etc/Mailscanner/....
FromOrTo: default /eetc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf

Is it?
So, i can receive files from anyuser without check in thedefult
filename.rules.conf !!

Regards,
Fabio

Fabio S. Silva