DCC plugin and dccifd

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Mar 20 11:24:24 CET 2007

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Arthur Sherman wrote:

> Right now, I did enabled DCC plugin in *.pre file.

I'd forget DCC, if you think you have msg lag now, just wait till you get
that horrid thing going, dump pyzor as well its in the same class, razor
works OK, only adds a couple seconds, combined with all our local rules
thats pretty good.

Also of note I find razor has far better hit rates. but most of Freds
rules and some other local ones of mine send them over 100 anyways :)

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/