F-Prot

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Mar 19 23:30:28 CET 2007

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Arthur Sherman wrote:

>> Anyone else seeing problems with f-prot updates for at least
>> the past 12
>> hours?
>
> I did.
> At least, several days already.
> Eventually I get updates, but I had to run check-updates manually several
> times a day for it.

Hmm OK, I only found it cause I was looking for a possible rejected email
for a client adn came accross the error, then went back and found it been
ongoing for 12 hours, a grep of previous days maillog shows no problems
though, so you might want to keep an eye on that.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/