URL-encoded filenames in reports

Stephane sleclerc at actionweb.fr
Sat Mar 17 21:46:16 CET 2007

http://my.mailscannerbox.com/download.php?id=$id&filename=$filename&datenumber=$datenumber&hostname=$hostname
> and I would use my script to handle directing people to the correct file.
>
> Unfortunately, I have too many users who would retrieve *any* file -
> virus, spam or other - to give them this kind of a tool.
>
> I just fiddled with it a little bit, and it seems as if this would work
> just fine.  Now you made me want to test it...
>
> Rick

In fact, the problem is with $filename itself in Mailscanner. If the variable
contains something as "WSComparison_#.DOC" or "WHform for summer 2008.doc", no
way to passe this in an URL.

I've on my side this kind of command.

http://quarantine.tld/download.php?hostname=godalnet&date=20070317&id=1HSb00-0002U3-7R&filename=WSComparison_#.DOC

We need a key or a simple urlencode version of $filename. An $URLfilename will
be great. Or may be another solution that I haven't discovered.

Stephane