Mailscanner + spamassassin +Razor + Pyzor + DCC

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Mar 16 00:37:07 CET 2007

Matt Kettler spake the following on 3/15/2007 10:43 AM:
> Glenn Steen wrote:
>
>> And I wouldn't "tickle" Matt about this (Wouldn't want to bring the
>> Kettler to a boil:-)... He's the sole reason things are as they are
>> today;-).
>
> Too late :)
>
> Actually, I'm not at a boil, but my reply to Scott's message might be a bit more
> gruff than it should be.. rough week here.
My apologies! It has been pretty rough here also!
Installing monit on a very feisty server that randomly stops services with no
reason I can find as yet.
Anybody have a good monit script for dhcp besides just looking at the pidfile
and udp port 67?

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and