OT: PHB time...

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Mar 15 20:21:41 CET 2007

Ed Bruce wrote:

> I know it used to be available in earlier versions of Outlook. But I
> too can't find the option in 2003??? It would be nice to at least not
> respond to bulk and list emails.

If you go into Tools, Out of Office Assistant, there's an Add Rule
button.  There you can specify who not to reply to.  But depending on
how the list is set up that may or may not work.  Plus you need to add
all your lists.  May as well just got to each list server and disable
messages for a time.  Or not use OoO which will be my solution if it's
imposed on me...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500