dealing with dictionary attacks

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Mar 12 22:50:24 CET 2007

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, Rick Chadderdon wrote:

> It is, of course, up to the owner of any mailing list to set the policy
> for their list, but I believe that a strict rule barring off-topic posts
> stifles the usefulness of such things.

Exactly!
However that will not be forthcoming for a few weeks yet, and maybe when
he's up and at it again, he needs to set the rules, as there are none at
present, once he speaks, and says OT is OK or OT = NONO then everyone
will be able to STFU on the matter, yes including me :)

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/