SpamAssassin 3.1.8

Tony Stocker akostocker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 16:18:09 CET 2007

On 3/12/07, Anthony Peacock <a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

Anthony,

First thanks for the quick response and suggestions.  Something does
seem to be up, interspersed output below.

> To debug this I would first run spamassassin from the command line to
> make sure there are no warnings, so...

Okay, I definitely got warnings.  I'm guessing that the allowed
formats changed or something.  Output of --lint is below.  If anyone
can help point me in the direction of 'correcting' my config file
(which was working prior to this SA 3.1.8 upgrade) I'd really
appreciate it.  Changing acceptable formats for config files between
versions is a pretty unfriendly thing to do.

> spamassassin --lint

# spamassassin --lint
[21412] warn: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, "= 450000" is
not valid for "bayes_expiry_max_db_size", skipping:
bayes_expiry_max_db_size = 450000
[21412] warn: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line,
"/usr/bin/pyzor" is not valid for "pyzor_path", skipping: pyzor_path
/usr/bin/pyzor
[21412] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: dcc_path
/usr/local/bin/dccproc
[21412] warn: config: warning: score set for non-existent rule HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_*
[21412] warn: lint: 4 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled
for more information