Spam score is negative, yet message is still marked as spam

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Mon Mar 12 15:28:34 CET 2007

> > Mailscanner 4.58.9-1
>
> [snip]
>
> I am somewhat perplexed. First you claim this is a 'new' installation
> of MailScanner on a new mail server. Then you list an obsolete (very
> depreciated) version of Postfix. At the very least, I would update that
> to version => 2.3 (version 2.4 is in RC stage presently and is due for
> release on or about April 1st). You might want to investigate updating
> it. It also works better with MailScanner from what I have been told. I
> never used that old of a version with MS personally.

Just for reference, I am /currently/ using MailScanner on three Postfix 2.0.x boxes, which collectively handle about a million connections a day.

Let it also be known that I plan to upgrade to 2.3.x in the very near future. :)

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.". - Anatole France (1844-1924)