MailSacanner don't work

Claudio Mundin clamun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:48:07 CET 2007

Scott and Steve thank for your help, but my sendmail is work ok with out
MailSacanner, in some post before I say that the mailscanner script startup
sendmail only in the loopback interface. The problem was resolve using the
SMTPD_LISTEN_REMOTE variable with the yes value.

In this moment sendmail is startup in 0.0.0.0 port 25 but the result of
/etc/init.d/MailScanner status is dead.