dealing with dictionary attacks

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:31:16 CET 2007

On 10/03/07, Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Res wrote:
>
> > Mine seeks out and destroys postmix machines ;)
> > then installs a good secure version of rendmaul, it also checks to see if you
> > have a mailscanner supplied install or a butchered distro one, if later,
> > removes it, and installs a real version, finally, it will send copious
> > amounts of coffee bean pics out your printer.
>
> My postfix has the right to defend itself with legal force against
> RESource killers. And the ROE allow preemtive strickes. I just got a great
We wouldn't want to defend against the RESource _killers_ ... That'd
be our henchmen, wouldn't it?! On a mission to Aussie-land...:)

> deal on some never user second-hand SS-N-20 units. Anyone got a matching
> working sub?
Dunno, talk to the .ru-participants on the list...IIUC the Russians
will sell anything... A bit blunt as LARTs go, though:-)

... It's official then... Hugo has a sense of humour too...:)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn