dealing with dictionary attacks

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Mar 10 11:02:03 CET 2007

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Steve Campbell wrote:

>> OK since your now in denial and wont patch it, I will write  a generic
>> patch that might help ;)

> Well, I had one, but I was afraid people might really use it;-). It basically

LOL, I'd like to think that those of us on this list would know better :)
unless it comes from Jules hehe.

> renames the init.d MS script, symlinks MS to the original sendmail init script,
> and voila, no more MS swapping, and mail still gets delivered.

Mine seeks out and destroys postmix machines ;)
then installs a good secure version of rendmaul, it also checks to see if
you have a mailscanner supplied install or a butchered distro one, if
later, removes it, and installs a real version, finally, it will send
copious amounts of coffee bean pics out your printer.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell known what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/