dealing with dictionary attacks

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Mar 9 23:19:52 CET 2007

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Drew Marshall wrote:

> You have to remember that Res, being the list's number 1 resident nasty guy,
> he does 'fire from the hip' and one should make allowances for this ;-)

They dont call me 'evil bunny' for nothing :)

> I feel quite safe saying this publicly as he will be very busy patching all
> those 'Bendmail' boxes with Steve's patch to prevent swapping, while checking

jez Drewy, get it right its enshrined as rendmaul, if you go changing it
now Glenn might sue you for patent violation lol.

> his lock type and patching against the next security hole :-)

can't remember the last security hole we had :)
and postmix users wouldnt know if they had security holes, they are not
put in the changelog, they are called " new additions" to disguise it :D

--
Cheers
Res

"If I lay here, If I just lay here, would you lay with with me and just forget the world?"