dealing with dictionary attacks

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:19:20 CET 2007

On 09/03/07, Steve Campbell <campbell at cnpapers.com> wrote:
(snip)
> I also forgot to say I was backing out of this thread for the last time in
> the last post.
>
> ;-)
>
> Backing out of this thread for the last time.
Oh no you don't...  Not until you give us that patch!:-D
On the matter of MS causing swapping, swinging and singing... If you
ever swing by these parts I'd like to swap some choir note booklets
(Benjamin Brittens Festival Te Deum, Max Regers Palmsonntagmorgen ...)
for some new vocal chords (mine are taking exception to the mentioned
works:-):-)

Oh ... are off topic enough yet?;-)

Cheers
--