dealing with dictionary attacks

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Mar 9 16:21:36 CET 2007

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Steve Campbell wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Res" <res at ausics.net>

certainly not :)

Since you were the only one to have the issue, surely if it was not site
specific others would have noticed the problem.

An issue is not an issue if only one person has the symptoms.

With both sendmail and qmail servers on linux and solaris, processing
millions of messages a day, I, like others have never seen your issue,
not even on my fairly gutless secondary MX which only has a mere 1G ram
of which 512M is reserved for ram drive.

--
Cheers
Res

"If I lay here, If I just lay here, would you lay with with me and just forget the world?"