Retrieving attachments from MailScanner quarantine

Andrew Paul Landells apl at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 15:17:51 CET 2007

In Julian's absence, I've found myself looking after the ECS email
service and thought it might be a smart move to join the MailScanner
list. :-)

One of the tools I've been working on is a web interface to recover
attachments from the MailScanner quarantine, which seems to be a
common request amongst MailScanner users. At the moment, it's
functional but not overly user-friendly to set up. I'd be interested
if anyone's interested in trying it out, and I'm certainly interested
in bug reports and feature requests etc.

You can download the current version from:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~sysapl/quarantine/

Regards,
--
Andrew Paul Landells        Systems Administrator & Programmer
                             Systems Help Desk (B59/2231)

believed to be clean.