{Disarmed} Re: MailSacanner don't work

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Fri Mar 9 13:39:48 CET 2007

Claudio

Sendmail still processes emails, maiLScanner sits between TWO sendmail
processes (and queues) and moves valid email from the 'inbound' queue to
the 'oubound' queue, from where the second sendmail delivers it as
normal.

You need to setup sendmail in this gateway mode...see the wiki

http://www.mailscanner.info/sendmail.html

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator