dealing with dictionary attacks

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Mar 9 12:09:56 CET 2007

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, Steve Campbell wrote:

> So what do I do with this huge patch I have compiled that fixes it all?

I dunno :) since I nor anyone else that I noticed, could reproduce the
problem on linux or slowaris at least.

>> "If I lay here, If I just lay here, would you lay with with me and just
>> forget the world?"
>
> And you better quit asking me to lay with you!!

LOL, your not my type :P I have a few gay friends though and I've already
bitch slapped one of them for making lude comments on my sig :P
I happen to love that Snow Patrol song, I sing it to my girl every time
I ... errr ok i'll shut up now ;)

--
Cheers
Res

"If I lay here, If I just lay here, would you lay with with me and just forget the world?"