Question about MailWatch

Dennis Willson taz at taz-mania.com
Thu Mar 8 23:58:54 CET 2007

There are two defaults, one for the system and one for a specific
domain. The system defaults come from a user called admin. The domain
defaults come from the domain administrator ID.

If the users has not set their own values, then it drops to using the
domian defaults. If there are no domain defaults, then it drops to
using the system defaults.

Hope this helps.

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:15:02 -0600
  "Rob Poe" <rpoe at plattesheriff.org> wrote:
>I noticed in the latest update I did of MailWatch (1.03?) there is a
>place for each user to have a custom spam score.
>
>If you do not set it, it is set to "Default".
>
>Where do you set Default.  Is that even what SQLSpamScore.pm does?
>
>Thanks
>
>Ro
>--
>
>Before posting, read http://wiki.mailscanner.info/posting

Dennis Willson

taz at taz-mania.com
http://www.taz-mania.com

Ham (Extra Class): KA6LSW
GMRS : WQGF680
Scuba: Rescue Diver, EANx, Wreck, Night, Alt,
Equip, UW Photographer, Gas Blender

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"