Message from Jules

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Thu Mar 8 19:21:52 CET 2007

Rob Poe wrote:
> Get the man his damn laptop, but banish him from even TOUCHING perl for
> a while ...

Are we not like a bunch of little old ladies arguing over what is best
for him?

-> Chicken soup
<- no, beef broth
-> soup!
<- broth!
-> SOUP I SAY!
<- BROTH BROTH BROTH!

All well intentioned. I am sure his family and doctors will do what is
best, regardless of what we say ;^)

I have to say it is nice to be on a list concerning email and see well
behaved and friendly, helpful posts. From someone as jaded as I am
towards the internet in general, it is reassuring to see so many people
actually caring about an OS developer. Just a passing moment of
reflection, carry on....

DAve