Message from Jules

Ed Bruce edwardbruce at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 16:38:23 CET 2007

DAve wrote:
> Tim Chown wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I visited Jules for an hour and a half yesterday, he's mentally fine
>> and quite with it, but obviously physically weak from being unable to
>> use any muscles for a while.
>>
>> He is asking for his laptop, but I don't think he'll be using it for just
>> a while yet (the hosptial may have something to say...)
>>
>> He said he'd like to thank everyone for the messages which he has on
>> the table by his bed, to tell you all that's he's making good
>> progress, and that normal service will be resumed as soon as possible :)
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Tim
>
> Don't do it, his health is more important than MailScanner, I am sure
> his family would agree. There is nothing so broken in MS that we
> couldn't live with it for another month without "New Release Fever"
> kicking in.
>
> DAve

Having just spent a day in the ER and then spending several days having
all sorts of lab work done on me, I can attest that having something to
do can be quite beneficial. I believe it could be very beneficial for
Julian to have something to keep his mind occupied, but of course I'm
not a doctor, just a geek that loves to have his laptop with him too :)