Small problem after ClamAV upgrade

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Thu Mar 8 15:51:44 CET 2007

[...]

I believe the export CL_SCAN_STDOPT is there specifically to enable the
default scan options in the even that libclamav introduces new scanning
options. From the ClamAV.pm:
CL_SCAN_STDOPT

This is an alias for a recommended set of scan options. You should use it to
make your software ready for new features in the future versions of
libclamav

So if they are enabled by default in clamav they should automatically be
used in Mail::ClamAV unless disabled within the scanner script (in this case
MailScanner).

Rick

believed to be clean.