Message from Jules

Tim Chown tjc at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 8 15:39:23 CET 2007

Hi,

I visited Jules for an hour and a half yesterday, he's mentally fine
and quite with it, but obviously physically weak from being unable to
use any muscles for a while.

He is asking for his laptop, but I don't think he'll be using it for just
a while yet (the hosptial may have something to say...)

He said he'd like to thank everyone for the messages which he has on the
table by his bed, to tell you all that's he's making good progress, and
that normal service will be resumed as soon as possible :)

Best wishes,
Tim