Good news on Julian Field, and get well cards welcome

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Mar 6 20:14:36 CET 2007

Jay Chandler spake the following on 3/6/2007 10:48 AM:
> Tim Chown wrote:
>> Also, every message here was printed out and every one was read to him
>> while he was under.
> "Dear List,
>
> I'm having some trouble whitelisting certain user accounts..."
>
> I'm sure he regrets waking up. ;-)
>
> Best wishes to him, I'll get a card out shortly.
>
> --Jay

There are plenty of people to help keep the current stable version going while
he gets as much rest and relaxation as he needs to get better. And several
people have been patching his clam-sa tarball to keep it current while he
recuperates!

Here is to the day we hear from Julian as he sips on a nice Merlot while
relaxing at home!

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and