message is spam because it was sent from mailscanner...

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Mon Mar 5 17:44:38 CET 2007

Hmmm.  Thanks for the info.  My last rules update was just the rules,
updated using sa-update, on February 13th.  That was also my *first* use
of sa-update -- had been doing full SA rip-out-and-replace upgrades
before then -- so I perhaps I missed something. :-(

Here are my versions:
[root at relay2 sysadm]# spamassassin --version
SpamAssassin version 3.1.3
  running on Perl version 5.8.0

[root at relay2 sysadm]# sa-update --version
sa-update version svn408695
  running on Perl version 5.8.0

I'll run another sa-update and then go looking for INFO_TLD.  I needed
to get in and find X_IP today regardless -- had a few ham hitting that
and I'm not finding much info on why the presence of an X-IP header
merits such a high score contribution.