spam.blacklist.rules Syntax question

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:17:27 CET 2007

On 05/03/07, am.lists <am.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> > > Would this be better moved to a postfix block instead of where I'm
> > > [attempting] to do it?
> > Might be a good idea, saves even more.
>
> The only downside is I don't get the instrumentation of how effective
> my blocking is if I do it there, right?

Quite true. Blocking later in the processing will give you more
information to work with... The question you should perhaps ask
yourself is "is it worth it";-).

Blacklisting in MailScanner isn't that expensive, unless the
blocked/blacklisted messages are relatively huge.

Your system, your call:-)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn