Norbert Schmidt ist außer Haus.

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Mar 5 12:42:49 CET 2007

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:19:23 +1000 (EST)
Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:

> That's cool I'll be sure to ensure you have a lot of bopunce messgae
> in your inbox for when you get back :)
>
> *shakes head*

//rant//

I know that I am just as guilty as you are now; however, responding to
these asinine "OOO" messages, as if I really cared if he/she were
going to be in there office to begin with, is just a waste of time and
bandwidth. If these morons cannot figure out how to configure their
MUA's to not send auto replies and/or vacation messages to mailing
lists, then they should not be allowed to participate in mail forums
until they do learn.

//rant off//

--
Gerard

The attacker must vanquish; the defender need only survive.