Julian Field in hospital

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Mar 3 02:46:24 CET 2007

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:

> Res wrote:
>> It certainly works, but it is rather slow, those on low speed links may
>> perceive this as "not working", takes almost 20 seconds to load all
>> images on gigabit.
> We'll be looking into moving it back to Dublin next week, but we had to
> move it from where it was in a hurry :)

This is excellent news, maybe someone who frequents IRC can advise those
on it if they see anyone having issues. It's been a few years since I've
used any IRC, used to mostly use (read: lived on) undernet back when I
had no life :P   I should fire up xchat again one day and see who and
whats around...

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie