implementing SPF, which milter?

Arthur Sherman arturs at netvision.net.il
Fri Mar 2 10:00:04 CET 2007

a ISP SMTP could be whitelisted.
Also, your travelling customers could use Webmail, thus eliminating the need
to involve third party mail server at all.

i feel guys that this "either 100% or 0%" approach is doubtful.
it is just another filter.
i use it mostly so that well-configured mailers (hopefuly, mine is among
these :) with SPF checks enabled would drop SPAM impersonating my clients
domains.
If that mailer didn't check it out and let SPAM in - his bad! my good...
;)

Best,

--
Arthur Sherman